Digital marketing advices to small and mid-size businesses in Miami.
Our digital marketing agency is located at Miami, therefore this article is addressed to small and mid-size businesses located at Miami.
Following tasks must be accomplished to position a business in Internet:
- Design and launch all your own media channels that are currently available to small and mid-size businesses: WordPress website, WordPress blog, Facebook business page, Facebook Group page, LinkedIn company Page, LinkedIn Group page, SlideShare business page, Twitter business page, Instagram business page, Google plus business page, Google Community page, Medium business blog, Quora business blog, Reddit business blog, Merchant Circle business blog, MailChimp email marketing account.
- List your small and mid-size businesses in all online business directories available for your business.
- Setup and launch all the Google marketing products: Search Console, Analytics, My Business, MAPS, Tag Manager.
- Comply with all Google SEO and links guidelines.
- Comply with all Google website performance tests.
- Produce, publish, and distribute articles about your products, services, and customer needs. Articles must be originally published at the website blog, and then these articles must be distributed in all social networks pages and business blogs. These articles must also be sent to prospects and customers using email marketing.
- Design and launch an advertising campaign at Google AdWords Search, Google AdWords Display, LinkedIn Sponsored Content Ads, Facebook/Instagram display campaign.
These above task will position your brands, products, and services in Internet and digital media, and will generate qualified leads for your business in a permante manner.
You can read our previous article in the following link:
About the Author:
This article was written by Julio R. Sanoja, owner and founder at MSalesLeads, a digital marketing agency for small and mid-size businesses. We help small and mid-size businesses to go and grow their businesses online; position their brands, products and services online; get qualified leads and new customers online. Julio has been a digital marketing consultant for the last 16 years.