Digital marketing firms for small businesses should perform consulting and strategy to their clients.
Digital marketing firms for small businesses should execute a consulting and strategy phase at the beginning of every digital marketing project or campaign. This is a methodology requested to warranty the project or campaign success. Even though it will require a testing and adjusting phase after execution.
Consulting and strategy always first, testing and adjusting always at the end.
We insist in this idea over and over again. Every digital marketing firm for small business must execute a consulting and strategy phase at the beginning of the project or campaign. Where we are, where we want to be, and how to fill the gap.
MSalesLeads, our digital marketing firm for small businesses want to share with our readers a digital marketing strategy and proposal that we just designed for one of our clients in Miami, Florida.
Our client distributes in Latin America a software and Apps for employee’s and fleet presence control.
Our client wants to get new distributors in Latin America, specifically in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Ecuador.
We performed a consulting phase at the beginning of the project and we designed the following strategy and proposal that we are sharing with you in this article.
- Digital marketing objectives
- Obtain new distributors in Latin America for customer software and Apps products and services.
- Digital marketing strategy
We will reach distributors prospects in Latin America through one digital sponsored content advertising campaigns:
- LinkedIn Sponsored Content Advertising Campaign
- Digital marketing campaigns targeting
LinkedIn Sponsored Content advertising campaign will target the following audience in LinkedIn:
- IT companies owners and managers.
- Digital marketing campaigns: Scope and time
- Banner design: 1 week
- Campaigns account creation, setup and launch: 1 week.
- Total delivery time for campaigns kick-off: 2 weeks.
- Campaigns budget:
- Banner design and campaign launch: USD $ 200
- LinkedIn Sponsored Content advertising investment: USD $ 1,000 monthly
- Payment Methods:
- USD $ 200 for banner design and campaign launch will be paid directly to MSalesLeads.
- LinkedIn Sponsored Content Ads will be paid by customer credit card directly to LinkedIn at the end of each month according to the number of clicks the Ads will receive. Sponsored Content Ads are Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Campaign Accounts
- LinkedIn campaign will be setup in customer LinkedIn Company page account
- Campaigns landing page:
- LinkedIn Company Page
You can read our previous article in the following link:
About the Author:
This article was written by Julio Sanoja Rial, CEO, founder and digital marketing consultant at MSalesLeads, a digital marketing firm for small businesses. We help small businesses to go and grow their businesses online.