Top 10 digital marketing advices for small and mid size businesses in Miami.
- Have a WordPress website and a WordPress blog.
- Setup and launch the main Google marketing products: Search console, Analytics, My Business, MAPS, Plus, Tag Manager.
- Comply with all the Google website performance test.
- Comply with all the Google webmaster, SEO, and links guidelines.
- List your business at all major online business Directories.
- Be NAP consistent. You business Name, Address, and Phone must be the same in all websites, social networks, Google products, and directories.
- Have a guest blog at Quora, Reddit, Medium, and Merchant Circle.
- Have a business page and a group or community page at all major social and professional networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus, SlideShare.
- Produce a daily article or note about your brands, products, and services and publish it at your WordPress blog, and post it at all your social network pages and guest blogs.
- Send a weekly email to your prospects and customers with a weekly article about your brands, products, services, and customer needs.
You can read our previous article in the following link:
About the Author:
This article was written by Julio R. Sanoja, owner and founder at MSalesLeads, a digital marketing agency for small and mid-size businesses. We help small and mid-size businesses to go and grow their businesses online; position their brands, products and services online; get qualified leads and new customers online. Julio has been a digital marketing consultant for the last 16 years.