How can Miami business owners go digital?
Miami business owners can go digital doing the following digital tasks:
- Have a WordPress website and a WordPress blog
- Have a business page at major social networks: LinkedIn, SlideShare, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus.
- Have a group or community page at major social networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Communities
- Have a guest blog page at following media: Quora, Reddit, Medium, MerchanCircle
- Be listed at major online local and national business Directories.
- Have NAP consistency. Your business Name, business Address, and business Phone must be the same at all your digital media and directory listings.
- Launch all Google marketing products: Search Console, Analytics, My Business, MAPS, Tag Manager
- Comply with all the Google webmaster guidelines
- Comply with all the Google website performance tests.
- Have an email marketing platform at MailChimp.
- Produce, publish, and distribute in all social media and email marketing a daily article, note or post about your products, services, brands, and how they satisfy your prospects and customer needs.
- Have an advertising campaign in place, dependign upon your audience, either in Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon.
You can read our previous article in the following link:
About the Author:
This article was written by Julio R. Sanoja, owner and founder at MSalesLeads, a digital marketing agency for small and mid-size businesses. We help small and mid-size businesses to go and grow their businesses online; position their brands, products and services online; get qualified leads and new customers online. Julio has been a digital marketing consultant for the last 16 years.